Please follow the steps outlined below:
1. From your homepage:
- In the left hand column, hover your mouse over the News Feed button.
- Click the crayon icon next to News Feed and select “Edit settings”.
- In the Hide posts from section, click the X next to the name of the app you wish to make the news of reappear, and then save.
2. On your Timeline, click on your ‘Activity log’: you can see everything you have done in Is Cool.
- Select which action you’d like to ensure is published on your wall by clicking on the circle on the right and selecting ‘Shown on Timeline’. Your post will be more visible if you leave a comment on it.
3. Filter your News Feed so only Is Cool posts show up at this address: https://www.facebook.com/?sk=app_25148877350
4. You can also adjust your account settings by following the Facebook help pages here: http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=208840212490037